We’re proud to announce that AllAboutIndieFilmmaking and TheWrap, Inc. have teamed up for a special partnership for TheGrill conference - being held September 19-20 at the SLS Hotel in Los Angeles, CA.
You may have heard the buzz about TheGrill, a high level forum for entertainment professionals to discuss and debate the business issues created by technological change. The only event of its kind, TheGrill features a unique format that leads to in-depth conversations among the leaders who are shaping the entertainment landscape.
A special discount has been arranged for AllAboutIndieFilmmaking members attending this year’s event.
TheGrill will explore the entertainment industry's future, a new entertainment economy empowered by web innovation and laser-focused on the consumer experience. See below for a sneak peek at our speakers, and check our website frequently for an updated speaker list:
- Arianna Huffington, President & Editor-in-Chief, AOL Huffington Post Media Group
- Mike Lang, CEO, Miramax
- Om Malik, Founder, GigaOmniMedia
- Terry Semel, Chairman & CEO, Windsor Media
- Steven Levitan, Co-Creator & Executive Producer, "Modern Family"
- Mindy Herman, Chief of Content & Digital, Redbox
- Alexander Ljung, Founder & CEO, SoundCloud
- Dick Glover, CEO, Funny or Die
- Doug Herzog, President, MTV Networks Entertainment Group
- John Borthwick, CEO, betaworks
- Harry Sloan, Chairman & CEO, Global Eagle Acquisition Corporation
- Tim Westergren, Founder, Pandora
AllAboutIndieFilmmaking members will receive a discount rate of $1,595 ($2,195 value!). Register now through this special link - seating is limited.
Contact TheGrill’s conference registrar at 424-832-7662 or email them with any questions.